Why Choose Us
- At Grad Solutions we do our very best to accept all incoming credits earned. We do a thorough graduation evaluation to outline what classes you still have to take.
Computer Loaner Program
- Don’t have a computer? We can help! We operate a laptop loaner program for students in need. Ask your Orientation Counselor about current availability.
- Grad Solutions is a PROGRESS based program. Yep, progress, no seat time or timesheets required! You will have a Monthly Progress Requirement that you must meet. You are encouraged to move faster than this minimum requirement so you can get to graduation sooner!
Orientation Counselors and Mentors
Upon enrollment, an Orientation Counselor will be assigned to you and will be in contact with you throughout the Admissions process. We must have the following documents on file in order to complete your enrollment:
- Birth Certificate
- Address Verification
- Immunization Records (or waiver)
- Prior Transcripts
- Prior Withdrawal Form (you must be withdrawn for at least 30 days)
Once enrolled, your Orientation Counselor will help you create your personalized learning plan get you started in your first course. Once you are comfortable and making adequate progress, you will be transferred to your permanent Mentor.
Your Mentor will be with you until your graduation. They will support and encourage you every step of the way. This Mentor is available to help you progress toward graduation. From walking you through your Personalized Learning Plan to getting you through graduation clearance, this person partners with you.
We Help You Skip the Stuff You've Already Learned
Grad Solutions can help you move through courses as quickly as possible. To do this, we ensure you understand the content, and then move you forward. There are two specific ways this is done:
- Test Outs: If you have taken a course previously and did not pass it, then you may be eligible to attempt to Test Out of that course. That means, you work with your Mentor and take the final exam with a proctor. If you pass that exam, you get the credit! If not, you will be put into the course and work through it until you have mastered the content.
- Pre-tests: Before every lesson in our courses, you will take a pre-test of the content that is about to be taught. If you pass the pre-test, you get to skip that lesson! It’s as easy as that.
Bottom line: if you can show you know the material, you don’t have to learn it again!